I don’t know who this message is for but I know it will reach you. Enjoy…
Stop giving your power away. You’re a divine being of the Universe. You are literally made of star dust. Start acting like it.
You are not at the mercy of anything other than your own mind. You’re not at the mercy of what he said, she said, he did, she did, they did. No. You are only a prisoner to your own mind. Set yourself free. You don’t have to carry everyone else’s lessons too. Just your own. Stop trying to make yourself smaller, easier, more loveable, more manageable. You are meant to be as wild as the sea from which you were born. Stop denying your nature. Stop trying to fit in other people’s small world view. These things weren’t meant for you, little one. So stop trying. Stop trying to be a thing lesser than what you already are. You are a god. A goddess. You are the master of your own mental landscape.
Stop giving the keys away to other people. Especially those who have not earned it. Sometimes they don’t deserve you, little one. No matter how much you wish they did. So forgive. And let get go. Because you no longer need to be burdened with the lessons those before you could not learn. Put it down. Put down everything that doesn’t belong to you. And there’s a lot. Because you’re a feeler. You’re a care-er. A giver. A healer. You take on the pain of those around you so they don’t have to feel it. But it’s not your pain. It’s not your lesson. You can’t heal another’s wound. Especially if they keep picking at it and re-infecting it themselves. So put it down little one. Take your hands off of other people’s wounds. Let them bleed. Let them learn. Not because you’re heartless. Not because you don’t care. Not because they don’t matter. But because you’re giving your power away.
You’re draining your vital energy into something that people can’t heal from the outside. Everyone must heal from the inside out. Even the people you love. Even YOU. So stop trying to bring people to the light. You can’t make people see when they refuse to open their eyes. Instead, heal yourself inside out and live the light. Be the light for everyone around you.
You’re made of star dust.
You’re a divine being made from the stuff of the heavens.
Start acting like it.
Continue reading “Stop giving away your power, star dust”
A free prompt to create clarity for your dream job.
In my last post, I talked about the importance of knowing what you want. To make deciphering your wants easier and quicker, I am providing a free PDF for your convenience! Did the masses say instant gratification? Feel gratified, my friends.
Continue reading “Manifestation Prompt for Career”
Know what you want so you can get what you want.
If you don’t know what you want, then it doesn’t really matter what you get.
Harsh but true. If you don’t know what you want your career to look like, then it doesn’t matter what job you work. If you don’t know what kind of relationship you want, then any type or relationship is fine.
It seems so simple but knowing what you want is so important. If you don’t know, how can you 1) go after what you want and 2) energetically pull in what you want? It’s impossible. Without a clear focus and a destination in mind, you’re sending the Universe mixed signals (and we all know how confusing it is to be on the receiving end of those…ever dated the appropriately labeled “fuck boy/girl?”).
I’m going to tell you a secret that can change your life if you’re willing to embrace it: It’s entirely possible to create the life of your dreams.
Continue reading “What do you want?”
A plea to my fellow Millennials…
I’m tired of all the memes, posts, and quotes about savagery, “don’t catch the feels,” and hashtags about waste his/her time in 2017. What a bunch of babies we Millennials are. Sorry—but it’s true. When I come across these posts, instead of seeing a strong, independent, badass image the person is attempting to display, I just see fear. I see someone scared shitless of their emotions, and I think, “how sad for them to be so trapped in their own emotional and mental prison.”
So I wonder…how did this happen? Were we coddled too much by our helicopter baby boomer parents? Were we given too many “participation awards” when we actually lost? Were we pushed too much to succeed and look good for others rather than to feel good for ourselves?
Continue reading “Please “catch the feels””
Announced last night on my IG @ makingom
To celebrate my proper Millennial-ism-ness by recently starting the @makingom Instagram account, I’m doing a giveaway. You know…where I give something away.
The lucky winner will win a 30 min phone Intuitive Coaching session with me!
(Ready for some clarity? Some guidance and tools to move forward?)
Win by following @makingom on Instagram and liking the GIVEAWAY picture displayed below. (Bonus entry to comment and tag 2 friends.)
Winner announced 2/20 evening PST.
8 behaviors that create and define self-love
The following habits are both causes and symptoms of self-love.
- Making your own health (mental, emotional, physical, or spiritual) a priority
- This doesn’t always mean “me over you,” but that your needs and health are a top priority
- Taking care of yourself and your needs
- If you need a day to in bed, take that day
- Accepting yourself wholly and unconditionally
- Not judging yourself
- It’s accepting even your least favorite parts of yourself (this doesn’t mean settling, it means accepting yourself as you are and taking responsibility for your choices, habits, feelings, and lifestyle)
- Pushing yourself gently and lovingly to do and be your best while keeping in mind the aforementioned points
- Best means something different to everyone
- “Best” for an athlete is going mean something different than “best” for a student, or a doctor, or a model, or a stay at home mom, or a cancer survivor…each of these people’s respective bests are going to be different therefore it’s important not to compare “bests”
- Creating and learning to trust yourself
- This means being completely honest with yourself
- If you can’t trust yourself to take care of yourself, it’ll be difficult not to sabotage positive behaviors and/or to not judge yourself
- The question is: Can you really love yourself wholly if you don’t trust yourself?
- The way you feel about yourself is independent of other people’s approval or validation
- No one can give you enough love to fill you up or make you feel worthy if you don’t give yourself love, as we’ve all discovered at some point
- Conversely, no one can decrease your “love-ablity” or worthiness when you’re full of self-created-love because you’re constantly replenishing yourself
- Others cannot take away from that because you have an endless supply of love inside of you
- Being brave for yourself
- Often times, this is in the quietest of ways, like allowing yourself to cry when you’re sad or giving yourself space from a toxic person
- The ultimate self-love is treating everyone else with the same love that you give yourself
- Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for your relationship with everyone so if you’re treating yourself with unconditional love, you are setting the tone and the energetic vibration for a loving relationship with everyone around you.